If you don’t know you’re missing out on huge opportunities?
This is what personal development is all about – knowing yourself, your needs and then finding tools and techniques to help you achieve your dreams, your goals!
- Areas to develop
- Resources you need to build
- Those resources you currently have to hand and how you use them
- Planning and scheduling templates
- Apps to help you connect more easily for business
- Less techie things if that’s not your strength – pen and paper diary!
- Headphones to focus and reduce distractions
Techniques could be things like:
- How to change processes
- A new way to manage work-life balance
- Learning particular skills to give you a wider range of options at home
Your needs might be:
- Your personal drives – knowing them means you can initiate them, research options, get help and support to re-motivate you
- Maybe it’s finding a group to belong to that gives you missing aspects to your life – social groups, events to attend, regular groups to meet new people
- How to communicate more effectively with your partner, so you argue less or avoid misunderstandings
Personal power is derived from what you know and how you use that knowledge to benefit yourself, to create advantages to take you higher – nearer your goals.
Stepping back, thinking about what you have and what you could have – what you need and how to get it – could be a regular technique you use to update your life, increase your options and progress with your dreams!