What to consider when you are moving on – in career, in life, in love…
Consider carefully your dreams, hopes and wishes. Take opportunities when the come, and be ready for them with pre -planning! Sometimes those opportunities come disguised …as problems, heartache, loss ….but always changes!
Ask yourselves 5 questions to dig down and start to plan i.e. your “project plan” – what needs to happen, make sure your plans and hopes are sound and what your options might be:
1. What – needs to happen? And why does it need to happen?
2. When – now or later, short term/long term/this year, next year?
3. Why is this the expected timescale
4. Who – will be affected? And How? Why will this affect them, in this way?
5. Where will it happen. Where is it/are you going to?
6. How – will all these things happen?
Add these to a table or just as questions on a sheet, and answer them quickly – spontaneously. You already have some idea – or at least your brain does, even if your conscious self doesn’t yet!
If you need more help or advice, I can help with coaching…