Mastermind with questions and answers?! Yes in a way but not in the Hot Seat!
Or maybe you will be …when YOU bring a question or query on your business development and your ‘mastermind team’ will give you the solutions, insights and ideas that will boost your business in 2017!
What is this Mastermind Group for your business? A new opportunity for affordable coaching, board like discussions and insights you wouldn’t otherwise get for a small price and little effort! And fun!
Ever heard that two heads are better than one? What about even more heads?!
This is an opportunity to access several other minds other than your own to resolve your business binds!
Running a business is not easy, but it is fun!
New things come up all the time – or the same bugbear each week!
More ideas, more inspiration and more experience than you can have alone could be yours!
Mastermind Group = Mutual Coaching & Development Group
£10 per person (up to 10 people per meeting)
- One person brings a business problem they have
- We offer help & advice, tips, suggestions for a solution – ideas, experience, insights
- Speakers can be invited along
- Motivation, Inspiration, Support and Advice can help you build your business
- Set and Review minuted goals – be accountable to your challenges and decisions
Mastermind Groups arose from Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill who decided he needed help and advice, and support in business, so he set up his own imaginary group of business icons and government of the day - asking himself what each would do to resolve problems or advise on issues he had. "THINK & GROW RICH" Napoleon Hill
This has developed into professional meetings with several members who do the same for each other!
It helps new businesses learn how to run, established businesses with new ideas, insights and knowledge sharing, expertise otherwise not available or even sought if the problem isn’t realised (or the solution options!)
We can have speakers up on their business, expertise or bring people in.
This can develop in new directions and be fluid to the needs of members. I believe that a regular attendance group will benefit everyone for confidentiality, support and trust building as some issues may be difficult to share.
Share the benefits of a professional coach too, and the meeting management and facilitation by Julie Crowley of Clear Mind.
Benefits of a mastermind group
- Solutions to business problems from various perspectives
- Tap into the experience and skills of others
- Increased confidence – right decisions and right actions to achieve your goals
- Accountability and real progress in your business and personal life
- An instant and valuable support network
- A sense of shared endeavour – there are others out there!
- Design things to be the way you want them to be, not as you’ve been told they “should” be
- A boost to your everyday positive mental attitude
Mastermind Groups create a win-win situation for all participants.
New friendships develop and everyone grows because of the support and encouragement