Here are a few templates you can use to
(a) Review 2016 and what you did and how it improved your life, career and business
(b) Consider what you want from 2017 – in life, career and business
Will you live your dream or start real plans to?
Will you be changing career direction or a new company? Even retirement perhaps?
Or will you keep going along the lines you’ve planned and create the life you want to live which may be:
- Retirement – Changing jobs – Moving Company – Promotion where you are now
- Moving home – New area – Different country – Revamping your home
- Making new friends – Renewing old friendships – Different social activities and groups
- Changing family dynamics – Marriage or Divorce – additions or losses – Relationship management
- Financial improvements – Increase your income – Investing or even Risking
- Adding products/services in business – New staff – Networking – Time Management
- Eating healthily – Losing weight – Increasing muscle – Improving Fitness and Energy levels
- Personal Growth & Development – Learning new skills – Increasing knowledge – Training
- Assertiveness – Confidence – Self-esteem – Self awareness as your key to ‘personal power’
- Improving your Psychological and Emotional well-being – Emotional Intelligence – Communication