Recently I have had opportunities to collaborate with other businesses and business people which I have often tried to do, but not as successfully and actively as right now! And I love it! It excites me!
More than networking, which I enjoy and find helpful anyway, collaborating is more active and involved than that – working together on a shared purpose and project, with shared objectives in mind.
It allows me to help others – working on my stuff with them in mind TOO – and hopefully they consider my benefits and wellbeing in their activities too.
Not one sided but mutually beneficial not only to us and our businesses but our customers and potential clientele as well! Win-Win-Win then!
- Sharing back links on my site and others on theirs for me – guest blogs, helpful articles, tips and books maybe
- PR sharing – content for them, brand awareness for me and vice versa (see below)
- One person might be overlooked, 5-6 are less likely to be ignored, missed or bypassed!
- Networking is actually a form of collaboration with network host providing opportunity for meetings and potential business in future
- Family collaborations for special events, coming together, staying over, meeting up, preparations, support, enjoyment!
- Friends meeting up for mutual support, activities, sharing fun and experience
(1) PR on SOCIAL MEDIA
Anthony asked myself and (at least) 44 other experts for their input into his article to share with clients and potential clients of his – and we share on with ours too. More people get information, more brand awareness and opportunities, more options to stimulate ideas and action! I enjoyed it and it made me think too! I am reading the others and that gives me more to share with my career-development clientele in due course of work I do, when that topic or issue might arise for them. We all benefit form sharing, supporting, collaborating
(2) WORKPLACE STRESS MANAGEMENT & RESILIENCE EVENTS
Another collaboration for me right now is with holistic therapists and activity businesses where we are coming together to offer businesses and business people ideas on managing their stress and anxiety that is all part and parcel of life and living, and working! So we are going into work places offering initially free taster of our services with an option to go further in supporting their staff with regular paid for events or services at the workplace building
*Easy access for staff when its on site at lunchtime or after work maybe (or before!)
- *Able to plan ahead for the ‘next one’ if it helps or you want to try it and couldn’t make the demo event
- *Some might even offer half days, away days etc or special perks with special prices agreed with our businesses
* Greater exposure for our business services that we offer to help others feel better, be healthier, enjoy life more and improve relationships too
* It helps companies provide their input to employee health & wellbeing that keeps their workforce working and performing effectively to make their business work!
It can’t help but work for work performance and personal development:
- Maintain focus on the job in hand, the deadlines, the organisation and action steps that stress diminishes
- Healthier to get up and go in the morning …afternoon …evening and back next day with enough sleep, rest & relaxation
- Happier employees when their needs are met, work-life balance, feeling valued and appreciated, hard work acknowledged
Managers and Leaders from less stressful management issues with problems – Team members easily more productive – Colleagues together – Business customers will benefit from happier, more effective workforce serving them – Your stakeholders form profitable business activity
For more information on the service call me on 07765813827 or e-mail email@example.com or call the other companies involved