Easy isn’t it?
You know your job, get the promotion, middle management and upwards to leadership team. Natural!
Well, on the way up, have you managed your relationships as well as you could, understood the impact of your word, behaviours, impact?
If not, then now it REALLY matters! Managing people is a skill. One that can be learned, but often isn’t early enough to avoid problems and stress!
- People are complex creatures. Aren’t we? Yes, you too.
- Understanding yourself is the first step to good people management 0 it leads to understanding and greater tolerance, compassion!
- Emotional intelligence is understanding how you/we/they react and why, what influences behaviours and mind-sets – and how so
- Motivation and inspiration – why people do what they do, or don’t do what you need them to!
- Communication skills are essential to share your message and hear what others have to say that may help you in your life, your work!
- It eases relationships – improves them, heals, them, develops them and enhances them without doubt!